How to use a p38
How to use a P38 Can Opener: it’s a interrogation you didn’t know you wanted answered. I latterly took a gathering nigh the YouTube SEO ( Explore Engine Optimization). The “How to Use a P38 Can Opener” recording was how I practical what I scholarly. So I recruited my fresh soul Alex to service me variety this video. Alex has a elongated story with these can openers. I am half sure he was the one that oldest showed me one.
What is a P38 Can Opener?
But put: they are can openers. Sarcastic comments divagation, these can openers were issued with martial food rations to soldiers between the 1940s and the 1980s. Their ultimate figure makes them simplified to make and give.
Why Use The P38 Can Opener?
Alex explains a family reasons he likes the P38 and P51 Can Opener:
“First of all, they’re durable . . . You just can’t break these.”
“Second of all, you can carry them pretty much anywhere:
1. a wallet
2. a chest pocket
3. under a carpet
4. back of a seat
“You never know when you’ll status to gaping a can, but when you do status to arise a can, you’ll be ripe!”
How to Use the P38.
Alex goes on to explain how to use the openers themselves. The steps are as follows:
1. Rotate the blade so it is perpendicular to the handle.
2. Hook the small notch under the top lip of the can.
3. Rock the the handle back and forth, using the notch as a hinge point.
4. The blade will puncture the top of the can and cut as you rock the handle back and forth.
5. Just keep rocking ’til the can is opened sufficient to your needs.
If you poverty the visual instructions, see the video here or analyse it out at the top of this journal install.